Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Handmade Holiday 2013:Part Two

I'm still working on my Christmas list. Just in case you too are still searching for that perfect gift, I thought I'd share just a few more links to artists I adore. 

First tip, I LOVE jewelry and so does your wife, your mom and your sister. Here are a few awesome choices.


Piper from You Got Mojo crafts these killer earrings from recycled cars. Check out the cuffs and necklaces too!



Check out this ring by Amy and Tucker, absolutely everything they create makes my heart go pitter patter. I've spent MANY hours in their booth trying to zen out and stop wanting but find it pretty much impossible, luckily they're great company too!



If you're not into recycled or stones, how about fire and ice? Check out what Larissa can do with a torch in this snow queen necklace!



If  you love glass but jewelry is not your cup of tea, check out these stunning glass vessels by Joshua Rodine.



Or these groovy glasses by Marcia at Wileyware.



Have a gardener on your list? You can't go wrong with a hand forged tool from Tuli at Fisher Blacksmithing. I gave a set to my dad a few years ago and he said they were too nice to use so instead framed them and hung them on the wall. They are works of art!



 For more traditional gifts that hang, check out these amazing paintings by St. Victor.



Or for the animal lover, check out these striking graffiti style animals from Kim at Urban Soule. I've adopted three already.



Looking to add some color to your Christmas list? Then Julie Simpson Art is the place to look. Check out her intricate weaves too! 


Hope you see something here for your loved ones. Happy Holidays to you and yours!









2 comments:

  1. Holiday Gifting: Where's the Wileyware? http://conta.cc/1bgXlbp

    ReplyDelete