Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Traveling Trunk Show

I just arrived back home from my trunk show tour. I was having so much fun and such great conversations that I didn't manage to get many photos at the actual events but here are a few snapshots from the trip.


On my way.


Tasty, a hand made wonderland in Greenwood, hosted the first show. If you ever need a gift for that hard to buy for person, this is the place to shop!



Sheri, my host, in a vintage Melanie Grace Design.



The ferry to Whidbey Island.



Next stop Newport. Here's Katy catching some rays during our beach hike. She's the best host EVER! I'm tempted to move in :)



It was such a gorgeous day and the tide was out so of course we thought we could go forever. 
Oops, we got caught on the wrong side of a point when the tide came back in!




The sea lions were out too, napping in the sun.



Thank you so much to all the of the fabulous women who came to the shows and shared their stories. I'm feeling inspired by you all, refreshed by the getaway and ready to get back to work! I needed that!

No comments:

Post a Comment