Monday, September 12, 2011

Art in the Pearl

Unfortunately, I didn't get too many photos from this last show and it's a shame because Art in the Pearl always has an eclectic mix of truly inspiring artists.  Here are a few more of my favorite artists that I did mange to visit.





Amy Buettner and Tucker Glasow are brilliant. I LOVE their jewelry. It's so unique, funky and they use loads of vibrant colors. Look at this ring.



I think it needs to live on my finger.


 


Tuli Fisher makes hand crafted garden tools that make you want to get dirty:)



Rebecca Bashara and Scott Macdonald have a beautiful and serene aesthetic. I love how they use the natural shape and color of a simple river rock and make it shine as brightly as any gemstone.
I have a collection of these necklaces which I wear constantly and sometimes feature in my photo shoots. Oh, and Becca is modeling one of my designs from years ago:)

No comments:

Post a Comment