Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Peek-a-boo Holes


Yes! More lace. You know you love it. Well, at least you know I love it because I keep slipping it into every collection in one form or another. Isn't this just a gorgeous one though? It's a Copenhagen Blue (yummy) and you can't see it all that well in the photos but it is over a soft gold/yellow lining which shows through the little peek-a-boo holes. Maybe that's why I love lace so much, with what other fabric can you use that sort of fun terminology. 

I see this skirt as a fairly neutral piece, like a pair of faded jeans, but more interesting. That tells you a little bit about how I feel about jeans:) For those of you who don't know me well, I will reveal a shocking fact about myself. I don't own any, jeans that is. Crazy huh? The last time I wore jeans was when we were in the heavy construction phase of building our house. I must admit they do work well when your wielding a hammer and getting grungy. But as far as fashion goes, I've had a thing about them since I was in high school. Does anyone share my sentiment?

Are you just dying to see all these new designs on actual human bodies? I am! Don't fret the photo shoot is coming soon. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment