Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gal Pal

Laverne and Shirley, Lucy and Ethel, every gal needs a pal.  So I have to ask, can a girl have a sweet dress as a best friend? Because I think this one could fit the bill. Here are a few qualities that it shares in common with my favorite girlfriends. Unique (pussy willow polka dots), bright (cherry red), easy to be around (super soft cotton), smart (pockets), flexible (spandex), breezy (wide airy sleeves), and sassy (front zip). Yes, I think I have a new bestie. Time to introduce her to my other friend Malibran Fluevog (my favorite gray mary janes)  and take her out on the town.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, totally love the dress...the colour is amazing, what a perfect shade of red. Yes, gray mary janes would go great.

    xxxDJ

    ps Thank you so much for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or biker boots depending on your mood.

    ReplyDelete