Tuesday, March 15, 2011

RAGS Wearable Art Show

 Last weekend I participated in the RAGS wearable art sale.  All of the participating artists donate 33% of their sales to to the RAGS guild which donates all of the proceeds to the YWCA’s domestic violence prevention and intervention programs. Last years show raised $87,000 which helped thousands of families and children. This is an amazing show put on by an extremely dedicated group of women.

I've been participating in the show for six (?) years now and am always thrilled to see who comes wearing my designs. When I arrived on Friday morning four of the artists and a few volunteers were modeling my wears and I was beaming.  Here are a couple of photos of the charmingly beautiful, generous and industrious volunteers. Thank you ladies for making my day and for a great show!
I'll be posting photos and links to my favorite artists throughout the week:) 

Newly frocked Nicole Bavo
Lovely Liz King

No comments:

Post a Comment