Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In the bag

I love this print so much that I had to make a skirt  as well (see the dress in my earlier post). I think its the perfect outfit for a ride on a ferris wheel and would be well accessorized  with a cone of lavender cotton candy. When I was a child, we would get to have cotton candy once a year when we went to the fair and I have clear memories of the anticipation and the thrilling feeling of that pretty spun sugar melting in my mouth. Mmmm, it wasn't so much the taste but the effect of sweet air was completely unique. Was that my first encounter with molecular gastronomy?
Not that I'll be riding any ferris wheels or eating any cotton candy anytime soon but this outfit is definitely going in my suitcase for the weekend. If you're in the Tacoma area this weekend hope to see you at the RAGS show.

No comments:

Post a Comment