Friday, February 25, 2011

Negative Temperatures + Little Yellow Birds = Sunny Dresses


When I started working this morning it was below zero and  the inside of my house didn't feel much warmer. Though it was really hard to get out from under the warm covers with indoor temps hovering around 48 degrees, when I did I was rewarded with the sight of the sweetest little yellow birds flitting from branch to branch in the pine trees outside my window. They were so small that at first I thought they were butterflies. So today in honor of all industrious creatures who endure crazy cold I too am hard at work. 
Here is the fruit of today's labor.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog. I just followed your blog. I don't have many followers but hopefully they will find you. If you ever want to guest blog just let me know and you are more than welcome. My email is IdahoAtHeart@gmail.com and my blog is www.IdahoAtHeart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete